Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My favorite book



My favorite book is from the 'Harry Potter' series that is about a boy called Harry Potter, and he has lots of adventures in his school for witchcraft and wizardry. The book is called 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' and is authored by J.K. Rowling.

This book made me think about all the good things and all the bad things that can happen in your life, even though this book is fantasy it really touched me to see that Harry's life wasn't that nice.

This book challenged me as a reader because these are quite hard books but it also helped me learn more words. This book also helped me to be a faster reader now that I can read these kind of books.

I wouldn't recommend you to read this book if you don't like fantasy books. This book is all about magic, and if you don't like that kind of thing you shouldn't read it. First I didn't really like fantasy books, but this series of books changed my mind about it.

This series of books is also made into movies, but personally I like the books better!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you will enjoy this book! (:

URL for book cover picture:
http://iwritealot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Harry-Potter-and-the-Goblet-of-Fire.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment