Sunday, May 29, 2011

THE BEST GRADE OF THE WHOLE YEAR! :D

Hi everyone,
Today is all about grade 6!! Grade 6 was a really fun year. I learned so many different things that I wouldn't have learned in the school I went to. Me growing as a student is not important to me... I think the education I had here is the most important and it will probably help me a lot in the future.


I am most proud of my projects in Humanities that I did. Collaboratively or alone... I think I always succeeded in expectations.

My greatest challenges were to be able to keep my Dutch language the same, since in Holland I spoke Dutch at school everyday.

I learned that I am a learner who needs to have a physical lesson to learn better, and it's better for me to take notes about the lesson for me to learn more.

MARQ (Multiple Answer Reflection Questions) :

My behavior...

Could be improved
Satisfactory! <---- :D
IS PERFECT! The model student!

I think I'm satisfactory because I am NOT the model student... but I don't think I'm really bad.

Participation...

There is NONE..
Satisfactory......
I actively participate in class <------ :D

I choose the last one because I participate in class questions and try to ask questions about things I don't understand.


My organization is...

Need of serious help!! :O
Satisfactory... <------- :D
OMG I ALWAYYYSSS GO ABOVE EXPECTATIONS AND STUFF!!!

I choose "Satisfactory" because I do always bring my homework on time and I do the assignments, but I don't go over expectations and I don't do more than is required.


My effort....

Needs help!! =O
Is satisfactory! <-- :)
I always do more than is required!! <-- :)

I always give all my effort in my work and I try to do my best. Only sometimes I do more than is required, so that's why I chose both.


Write Up Reflection Questions:


Based on my reflections, I will write two goals for next year in my new school.


My first goal for next year is to use everything I have learned here in my new school.
My second goal for next year is to behave better in class.. to make it easier for teachers..!!

I would like my new teachers to know that I am a learner who needs to have activities and information on boards for me to understand the concept better. I also like to take notes in a lesson so I can review it afterwards.

My favorite activity lesson was when we were presenting our Ancient Egypt songs to the class. We made a party out of the lesson! It was really fun... but at the same time we even learned a little more about what the different social structure levels were and what they did in the songs.

I wish we would have spent more time on the mesopotamia activity where we had to make the mobiles. My partner (Maria) was absent on the last day so I had to work on it the whole lunch... and I didn't manage to finish it the way we wanted it to be.

I give the advise to the new grade 6 to not worry about what is to come. Think about all the fun things you are going to do, and don't try to rush through the school year!

Thanks for reading my reflection,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment